A cross-local government user research discovery into how councils can collaborate on user research. We wanted to understand the process people go through when they ask local government for help with adult social care. By doing this, we learnt about how one council can use research from another council to make a service more user-centered. We also learnt about the needs of people who carry out user research in local government.
A user research discovery collaboration between five councils (Hackney, Croydon, Hertfordshire, Kent and Essex). Funded by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).
- Consent form (for colleagues) Discovery
- Consent form (for residents) Discovery
- Guidance on how to use incentives Discovery
- User research collaboration report and recommendations Discovery
- Adult social care user research report and recommendations (Hackney) Discovery
- User research plan Discovery
- Template recruitment adverts, emails and screeners Discovery